When: Saturday, June 12th (8:00a - 5:00p)
Where: Friendship Fitness 6625 Reflections Drive, Dublin, OH 43016
Cost: $49.00 (Approved for CEUs by both NASM and NSCA)
Our very own Dr. Ulm will be teaching a 1 day workshop on training trunk stability to local trainers, strength coaches and medical professionals. Dr. Ulm has been studying this topic obsessively for over two decades: first as an athlete, second as a strength coach and now as a physician. He has spoken on this topic at conferences and seminars all around the world.
In an attempt to help the local fitness/performance community, we wanted to offer this course at a discounted price exclusively to the Columbus community.
• Cover the anatomy & mechanics of trunk stability
• Cover classification of trunk stability training
• Workshop each different trunk stability training classification
• Cover/Workshop proper bracing strategy
• Application of proper bracing to common lifting movements
Anyone can take this course: coaches, trainers, athletes, patients, whomever. CEUs for both NSCA and NASM have been submitted. We are waiting approval.
If you have any questions, please email